Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Making Progress


...Trying out my new Blog set up by my friend Joy from Craftstash.blogspot.com. Joy has been graciously helping me setting up this blog so she can see what I'm doing with my crafts. This one is for you my friend.
Today, while trying to figure out how to use this Blog i had fun making flowers out of my Laces and other paper flowers that i got from the Philippines. I hope you enjoy this one and i hope to learn fast on how to use this Blog. Super thanks again Joy and i still got a lot of questions for you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratz sis on your 1st blog post! :) Super excited to see what you're making in your scrappy hour. I love your lace flowers! Bella! You really have a good taste of laces i can tell. And oh, is that your art journal book that's in the making? Looks fun! Can't wait to see the rest of your projects :) And you know where to reach me if you have questions. Btw, i'm gonna fix your banner tonight. Send me a pic that should go on that frame ok.

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers they are very sweet Thanks for sharing ..

    ReplyDelete